Layout of Store

I ordered an item, received an email stating that it would get shipped two days later.It's been three weeks at this point and after five emails with no response, as well as unreturned phone messages, I'm out $100+ with nothing to show for it.

I threatened to call my credit card company unless it was shipped, so they generated a shipping label and never sent it out. I followed up again, and no response. Craig Baker, the contact at the company, is incredibly unprofessional. Don't waste your money or time with this company.

You will not receive the item and your messages will go unanswered.Waste of time, energy, and money.

Review about: Frank Bee Enterprises Customer Care.

Reason of review: Item never delivered, customer service never responded.

Had an Experience with Frank Bee Enterprises?

Comments

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more 3teewolf - Rip-off, do NOT buy 3teewolf "I placed an order for poster, and when I received it the quality is complete rubbish. It basically looks like someone's copied a thumbnail of the original illustration, opened it..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - Dirty Hospitals Kaiser Permanente "My mother was admitted to MedStar Washington Hospital Thursday, September 28th 2017. We visited her that Friday, September 29th upon entering her room I noticed bits and pieces of bandage..." Read more